Garuda Internet Check-in service is available from 24 hours to 4 hours before departure, except for departure city of Jakarta (CGK) to domestic flight destination, internet check in is available from 24 hours to 2 hours before departure.
Online Check-in is not available for the following passengers:
1) Passengers without purchased e-ticket
2) For infants under 2 years old not occupying a seat
3) Passengers who need special assistance at the airport e.g.) customer with pregnant condition, children aged less than 12 years old who travel alone
4) Unaccompanied Minor (UM), require a wheelchair, stretcher case, or other special handling in airport
5) Passenger with Staff Ticket ID
5a)Group booking (Passenger booked with more than 9 pax in 1 PNR)
If the PNR consists of more than one passengers, all passengers should be checked in at one time
5b)You are being assigned with your seat by default but you may change your seat preference by Internet Check-in.
6)For international flights, please report your Internet Boarding Passes (both of PDF boarding pass and mobile QR barcode boarding pass) first to the Airport Check-in Counter before Boarding.
7) For international flights, please make sure that you have your Passport with the validity minimum six month from date of travel and other valid travel documents e.g.) Visa document required for the trip and present them to the Garuda Indonesia check-in counter at the Airport.
8) Boarding gate number and seat number may be changed without notice for reasons such as the circumstances at the airport on the day of the flight, or a change of airplanes. Please check the airport information display system after arriving at the Airport.
9) For use of the service, please present the e-ticket with confirmed reservation.
For prompt customs and immigration procedures, please bring your passport and fill in your passport information in internet check-in process.
10) Passengers with connecting flight, Check-in only can be done sequentially.
Please arrive early for quarantine and security checks. Please complete the check-in procedure at the Airport Counter at least 60 minutes before departure for domestic flights, and 90 minutes before departure for international flights.
11) Boarding gate number and seat number may be changed without notice for reasons such as the circumstances at the airport on the day of the flight, or a change of airplanes. Please check the airport information display system after arriving at the Airport.
12) If you fail to complete the Internet Check-in procedure due to a technical problem, such as a printer or system error, please refer to the instructions on the page, and complete the boarding procedure at an Airport Check-in Counter.